Please join us for Hospice Austin’s Fall Day of Renewal — A Creative & Expressive Exploration of Grief.
Trinity United Methodist Church
(4001 Speedway Austin, TX 78751)
This special day will include group sessions using gentle movement, aromatherapy, art, writing, and information on acupuncture & acupressure. This program is designed for people in our community who are grieving the death of a loved one prior to August 2017. The movement practice is suitable for all fitness levels and an affinity for all of the activities is not a prerequisite! However participants will move through the activities together in groups.
These combined activities will help participants gain insight into their grief experience and open pathways for transformation.
• Coffee/Tea, breakfast, lunch & snacks will be provided
• Cost to attend is $30/person (Please contact us if registration fee is a barrier to attend)
• Registration is not confirmed until payment is received
• We ask that participants be at least 12 weeks out from the death of their loved one as of October 21st 2017
• Registration is limited to 20 people
Please call 512-342-4700 for more information or to register.