We live our caring, nonprofit mission every day and commit every possible resource to helping people live their final months in comfort. The earlier we are involved, the more we can help.
As a nonprofit hospice, our resources are not used to benefit shareholders but instead go back into services that benefit you and your family. It allows us to bring you and your family unique services, including:
• The only hospice with full-time hospice physicians
• Services for all stages of a serious illness, including palliative care and hospice care
• Hospice Austin’s Christopher House
• All medications related to your primary illness
• A crisis care team to provide intensive one-on-one nursing care in your home during a medical crisis, if needed
• A dedicated on-call team ready to respond to your needs at any time of the night or weekend
• Austin’s only pediatric hospice care team
• Pet Peace of Mind to ensure your pet is able to remain with you throughout your illness
• More than 400 trained volunteers who offer companionship, respite and professional skills, such as hairstyling, massage and acupuncture
• Specialized care tailored to your specific needs, such as physical, occupational and speech therapies
• The most extensive bereavement program of any hospice in Central Texas with individual counseling, support groups, visits for the homebound and programs for the entire family
• Camp Erin Central Texas, a free, therapeutic summer camp for children and adolescents ages 6 to 17 who have lost a loved one
As Austin’s first hospice, we have end-of-life care expertise that only decades of experience can teach. We know the importance of treating each patient as an individual, respecting and honoring your personal wishes.
We accept all people, regardless of the complexity of your disease, the cost of your care or your ability to pay.
Questions? Email us here or call (512) 342-4700 or (800) 445-3261