Pet Peace of Mind
We know pets offer unconditional love, acceptance, comfort and companionship when they are needed most. We also know that during a serious illness, it can sometimes become more difficult to give pets the kind of care they need.
Our Pet Peace of Mind program can help you care for your pet throughout your illness. It provides helping hands and financial assistance, including:
• Help with feeding, walking, play and affection
• Delivering pet food and routine pet medications
• Coordinating routine veterinary care
• Help with boarding if you are hospitalized or transferred to a facility
• Assistance with re-homing resources for the pet, if requested
And of course, your pet is welcome to stay with you at Hospice Austin’s Christopher House.
In Central Texas, Pet Peace of Mind is made possible by the generosity of the Banfield Charitable Trust and St. David’s Health’s Angels.
Questions? Contact us here or call (512) 342-4735.
Adopt a Pet Peace of Mind pet here!